Wednesday, January 2, 2008

DISNEY

I'm in the band, and I don't have any school stuff to post about so I'm posting about my wonderful time at Disney World with the band. It was really fun. Getting to roam around Disney World with 200 some bandies is pretty awesome. I have so many stories to tell but I'm just going to say the one. My favorite part about the trip was Magic Kingdom. Not only did we get to march down main street in Disney World and stay at Magic Kingdom for the entire day. I HAD A DREAM FASTPASS THAT I WON AFTER I WENT ON SPACE MOUNTAIN IN THE MORNING. This fastpass let me go on every single ride in the fastpass lane if it had one. We were told that the card saved us an average of 12 hours on the line ride give or take a few hours. I had sooo much fun riding all the rides there.

No comments: