Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sickness

So far this week, I have been sick, and it has not been fun at all. I think this weekend has been one of the worst weekends I've had in a while because I've been out with the flu. I have to say one thing, when I have a three day weekend, and I'm forced to sit on my bed and watch TV all day because I'm too weak to get up and hang out with my friends, you know I have been having a bad weekend. But enough about that, now I'm going to talk about school in class. So far we're reading the Odyssey and I don't really like it. I know it's a classic but it still seems boring and dry, or at least it has been since chapter 12. I've seen the movie, so I know what happens for the most part, and I've read a lot about the story in latin, so it isn't as interesting to me as it should be...

No comments: