Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hitchhikers guide

The hitchhikers guide is getting better. Although I'm still clueless to what all of these sci-fie words are, the plot is thickening. The main character Arthur is now trying to run away from what we on Earth would consider the police. I'm not really sure what he did wrong, because its a little unclear at this point but there have been some interesting side stories now. Like for instance, I have figured out that a long time ago a super computer was created so that we could learn what the meaning of life is, and now I know that the meaning of life is 42. I don't believe this, and I doubt very many people do believe it, but it was a fun little side track from the main story and plot. Overall so far, words are becoming more confusing, but the side stories and plot are getting muuuuch better.

No comments: